Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-06-10, 01:11 AM   #1
Rogumino
A Defias Bandit
nUI keybinds + my mcaro conditions = a mess

just a quick little thing i'd like to say has happened to me since 3.3.5(alone from the chatbox not going in the corresponding place)is the problem i get when trying to cast a spell from a macro that contains a modifier using a bound key. So basically i have a macro
Code:
#showtooltip
/cast [nocombat, nomod] Charge;[combat, nomod] Heroic Strike;[combat, mod:shift] Rend
/startattack
on my nui main page button 1. |<<I walk up to a mob>>| i press 1 |<< i charge >>| i press 1 again |<< i Strike him in a heroic fashion >>| i hold down shift and press 1 |<< nothing happens>>|
plz tell me if it's my macro, a setting in the addon or if i'm just SOL and i'll need to chop my macro =$
edit:i got the latest newsletter and i'm gonna dwonload the latest version i'll see if helps and i'll keep you posted
edit2:nope still doesn't work =( respond as soon as you can

Last edited by Rogumino : 07-06-10 at 01:39 AM. Reason: just checked my email, Downloaded the new version

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » nUI keybinds + my mcaro conditions = a mess