12-08-06, 02:31 PM   #1
cmsciulli
A Murloc Raider
Request- Mobile Frames Replacement

Hi guys,

I'm looking for mods to replace MobileFrames. . . I hate not being able to move my bags, bank and character screens around. MobileFrames was nice because at any point during gameplay I could drag these various frames around, unlike MoveAnything! where you have to setup where you want to move things and then they are stuck in those new spots.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
12-10-06, 01:55 AM   #2
Drift3r
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by cmsciulli
Hi guys,

I'm looking for mods to replace MobileFrames. . . I hate not being able to move my bags, bank and character screens around. MobileFrames was nice because at any point during gameplay I could drag these various frames around, unlike MoveAnything! where you have to setup where you want to move things and then they are stuck in those new spots.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I'd like to second that request. Mobile Frames is awesome and I really miss not being able to toss my UI windows aside and place them where ever I want to place them.
12-10-06, 09:53 AM   #3
Kyc
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Though not ideal, cosmosui updated MobileFrames. If you download from the above link just copy over MobileFrames and Sea, those are the only two you need.

If there's someone around that has some free time would you mind un-hooking the Sea library. As far as I know the original MobileFrames never needed it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Request- Mobile Frames Replacement