03-26-13, 10:39 AM   #1
mtmeade3
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Quest Info Not in Database?

Ancient Protectors part 3 of 5, I should be able to just click the ? next the the quest in my list and complete it and move on, but I can't. Instead there is no ? to click on and it says that it is not in the database when I hover over it. I am lvl 46 in the Badlands. Can this be fixed please? This is not a new quest so I'm not sure why it is not in the database. However, now I have to logout of wow, disable carbonite, log back in and complete to quest to move on. Up until now I loved the carbonite addon. If this is going to be a normal occurrence I think it's going to be a love/hate relationship. I am pretty new to using this addon, so if there is a way to fix this in-game or a workaround other than the one I mentioned, please let me know. A little HELP please . . .

03-26-13, 01:12 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The next time this happens, try hitting "alt + L" (without the quotes) without exiting the game. This is a default key bind in Carbonite to bring up the Blizzard quest log.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

03-27-13, 06:09 AM   #3
mtmeade3
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up Thank You!!

A huge Thank You to Jeffy162!! I have grown very fond of the carbonite addon and having to disable it, even for a short time, was aweful :-( I did not like it at all. So I thank you very much for your tip about the Alt + L to bring up the Blizzard log so I can complete the quest if it happens in the future.

This is the only glitch I have encountered so far and I have been using it on this character from the beginning of it . . . and it's now at level 49. I think that's a pretty decent track record.

Thanks again Jeffy162!!

03-31-13, 08:35 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You are welcome. I'm glad I could help.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quest Info Not in Database?