08-02-07, 12:39 PM   #1
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
Question Healbot Continued - Configuration / Layout Help

Ok... so I like the built-in click-casting that Healbot Continued offers, and makes the life of a Holy Paladin much easier for healing / decursing abilities.

For those of you who use (or have used) this addon, I would like to request some assistance with configuration and layout.

I typically leave the addon in the "default" state and just change the click-casting options for my healing / decursing spells, but have a problem with seeing when someone is debuffed with something that I can cleanse and the overall size of the bars.

I want to regain more screen real estate and want to know how I can best configure the layout of Healbot Continued so that it is more of a "square" shape for 25 or 40-man raids and not need to use any other raid frame addon.

Any settings suggestions are most welcome. Thank you.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance
08-02-07, 02:32 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
and that's why I switched to Grid/Clique
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-02-07, 02:37 PM   #3
Geboran
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
And I might very well go this route.

I wish that Grid's author would build click-casting in to the addon; then again, there are a lot of addons for Grid for things that Grid basically "lacks" by default.
Stormreaver (US), Alliance
08-02-07, 02:48 PM   #4
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I haven't raided as a healer so that's probably why I haven't switched to Clique (and maybe Grid, but I like my XPerl). Healbot has been great for instances and questing. You can tune how many rows each class can display and other such options, but I haven't played too much past where you have. I'll look into it and letcha know.

08-02-07, 02:56 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by Geboran
And I might very well go this route.

I wish that Grid's author would build click-casting in to the addon; then again, there are a lot of addons for Grid for things that Grid basically "lacks" by default.
It doesn't "lack" anything - they're just additional features that others would like to see. And don't go mentioning pets, cause it's almost in.

There are other mods to handle click casting. Not everyone uses click casting, so why build code into grid if it will just get wasted on some people? Use Click2Cast if you just want to set up a couple spells or Clique if you want the whole shebang.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Healbot Continued - Configuration / Layout Help