11-25-12, 05:20 PM   #1
seralyn
A Murloc Raider
Question Map not following me.

I have tried to see if anyone else had this issue in an effort not to post it again if it was already posted, but cudnt find a similar issue. My map is sitting stationary, it is not moving as I move out of the map area. Granted I was fiddling with my settings, not realizing the nodes for Panderia were not loaded into carbonite as of yet. So in an effort to make my nodes appear I may have changed something. I have gone back several times and can't seem to find a fix. Anyhow, would like the map to move with me again. Anyone who has a suggestion is greatly appreciated.

On another note, there seems to be a lot of complaint regarding Carbonite and its functionality. It is my honest opinion that people need to stop bitching about a FREE ADDON, and take a moment to appreciate that at least someone picked it up and is working on it. FOR FREE!! Sheesh people, have some appreciation already!

Best of luck with the addon guys!

11-25-12, 07:44 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Right click your Carbonite minimized map and make sure the "Follow You" option is checked in the menu that opens.

/EDIT: You can actually right click either size of the Carbonite map (minimized or maximized) to do this, not just the minimized map. Sorry. /EDIT

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 11-25-12 at 10:55 PM.

11-25-12, 09:31 PM   #3
seralyn
A Murloc Raider
/facepalm Don't I feel silly now! lol

That did the trick =)

TYVM!

11-25-12, 10:51 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

No reason to "/facepalm Don't I feel silly now! lol". It's an easy one to overlook.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Map not following me.