08-29-09, 05:44 AM   #1
zadrik
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Quests do not auto track properly

Ever since the 3.2 release new quests to not automatically get added to quest tracking. I am currently running 3.22. Sometimes new quests are automatically tracked but most times they are not. I'd say about 25% of the time they are automatically tracked, otherwise I have to open the quest log and click on the quest to have them track.

I have "Auto watch new quests" and "Auto watch changed quests" checked in the Quest Watch options page.

This happens for all quests, not just the new ones added with the content patch. I have tried this with level 1 toons both hord and alliance, and with different classes/races. I have had this while leveling mid-level toons as well as level 80. I seed the same behavior with new quests as well as follow up quests in a quest string. I can find no common factor. It just seems that most of the time I have to manually enable tracking, but some times I don't.

I have tried reinstalled Carbonite from scratch, removing the files in Interface and all the Carbonite files in WTF.

Last edited by zadrik : 08-29-09 at 05:46 AM.

08-30-09, 11:18 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have not had this happen to me yet. Until I can reproduce it, I cannot fix it.

Have you tested it with all other addons disabled?

09-02-09, 06:33 PM   #3
zadrik
A Murloc Raider
I found the mod that was interfering with Carbonite's auto quest tracking. It is Levelator 3.2 (http://fizzwidget.com/2009/08/04/gfw-levelator-3-2) I don't need that mod anymore because Carbonite does the same thing. They didn't clash until 3.2 came out though.

09-03-09, 12:02 PM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Never heard of it. Good to know.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Quests do not auto track properly