07-24-13, 08:09 AM   #1
Kreelor
A Firelord

It will soon be August 2013

It will soon be August 2013.

Forum activity has nearly ceased completely. No news about developments, etc.

Hope is vanishing.

07-24-13, 03:08 PM   #2
Psycholiquid71
A Defias Bandit
I just wish he had the balls to say he was done, this waiting is stupid. Just like a child to up and quit on something and tell no one anything about it. I mean how hard is it to drop a line and say I cant do this any more

07-24-13, 07:00 PM   #3
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Psycholiquid71 View Post
I just wish he had the balls to say he was done, this waiting is stupid. Just like a child to up and quit on something and tell no one anything about it. I mean how hard is it to drop a line and say I cant do this any more
Since you're paying him to develop for you, you can always fire him and pay someone else or you know... roll up your sleeves and get to work.

Last activity is 18/7 that's a mere week from today.
It's summer some people like to have a holiday, relax away from computers etc.

Your post is so offensive I'm out of words (not really I have plenty to say but I think what's kept this forum decent is taking out the trash before they litter all over the place rather than add to it)

07-24-13, 07:25 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
If I was done with it, I would say I'm done. I work at my own pace, in my own time.

If you don't like it, feel free to start working on it yourself, or find other addons which do get updated more often.

Right now i'm working on solving the number one complaint people have had, which is zone information jumps around when your looking in other zones in the time I do have to work on it and that's mostly solved now, only flight masters still move around and i'm trying to figure out why and where that's happening.

07-24-13, 08:55 PM   #5
crazzzzi
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

i don't know but the idea of completely rewriting this add-on took a pair of balls the size of King Kong. i think i speak for the other 99.99% of us, keep doing what your doing at your own pace. if you need a little vacation, take it!

07-25-13, 01:55 PM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Psycholiquid71 View Post
Here ya go. I found some books over on Amazon for you to read;

It's Not All About "Me": The Top Ten Techniques for Building Quick Rapport with Anyone

"Despite the age-old saying, individuals everywhere still have a hard time realizing that it’s not all about them. Robin Dreeke uses his research and years of work in the field of interpersonal relations and behavior to help readers focus on building relationships with others in “It’s Not All About Me: The Top Ten Techniques for Building Quick Rapport with Anyone”."

Dude, That's Rude: (Get Some Manners)

"Kids today need manners more than ever, and this book (part of the Free Spirit Laugh & Learn[TM] series) makes it fun and easy to get some. Full-color cartoons and kid-friendly text teach the basics of polite behavior in all kinds of situations while keeping young readers entertained on every page. Manners are major social skills, and Dude, That's Rude! gives kids a great start."

How To Have A Successful Social Life: Through Better Communication and Relation

"From childhood to adulthood, how we communicate can greatly affect our lives. Communication is vital to a close and healthy relationship. When we support relationships and they support us back, our lives become easier. Misunderstandings and miscommunications may cause a rift that, in some cases, can take years to heal, so, how can we make sure that our behaviors do not hurt others?"

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » It will soon be August 2013