07-29-13, 09:36 AM   #1
Paeura
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Carbonite 5.1.6

First of all I have to say, I LOVE Carbonite, and thank Rythal for continuing it when others deemed fit to lay back.
I believe I am using the current version of Carbonite, because this is the ONLY one at Curse. My issue is that for some reason, the nodes [finding fish, herbs, mining] repair icons, pretty much anything that has a small icon on the mini map [The mini map UP in the right had corner] have all of the sudden started blinking, continuously..... it is rather annoying. Is there an update I have missed? Something interfering with Carbonite? The current addons I have are as follows:

NPC Scan/overlay and overlay broker
Altoholic
Bartender 4
DBM [Vanilla, BC, Cata, WotLK]
GTFO
Incognito
omen Threat Meter
omniCC
Titan Panel [currency]

I do hope you can help me, because it is starting to get VERY aggravating when trying to collect for professions

Legacy of the Sword

07-29-13, 10:18 AM   #2
jeruku
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You are not, in fact, using the correct version. You need the Beta version which can be found at the following link. For Curse Client; right-click Carbonite, select Release Type and choose Alpha/Beta.

Carbonite BETA VERSION which is 5.3, can also be known as Carbonite 2.0 by Rythal.

07-29-13, 01:41 PM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
the nodes blinking usually means you have glow on... if you go into the minimap options change Node Glow Delay to 0 and that will stop it.

07-29-13, 06:51 PM   #4
Paeura
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
the nodes blinking usually means you have glow on... if you go into the minimap options change Node Glow Delay to 0 and that will stop it.
Thank You Rythal, I knew it would be something as simple as that. It just never came to my mine. Love you hun

xxx

Legacy of the Sword

07-29-13, 07:03 PM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by jeruku View Post
You are not, in fact, using the correct version. You need the Beta version
Paeura is using the correct version. The beta version is, well, beta. Beta versions are normally tested by volunteers. When the bugs are ironed out of the beta version, Rythal will release it (it will not longer be beta) and it will replace the version Paeura is using. The beta release will then either cease to exist, or become another beta version.

07-29-13, 07:59 PM   #6
jeruku
A Cobalt Mageweaver

My apologies.

And thus I apologize for any misinformation or misunderstanding in my previous post.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite 5.1.6