09-06-13, 09:19 AM   #1
clipper
An Aku'mai Servant
Question about PvP & Carbonite 2 Beta

So, one of the things about Carbonite that I get by far the most use out of is its ability to remember map size/geometry settings for individual Battlegrounds.

For example, Alterac Valley is SUPER long and narrow, so my map of that runs all the way down the side of my UI. On the other hand, the Temple is basically square, so I set the map to be much smaller and occupy much more central position on my screen. Old Carbonite remembers the map size & position settings for each BG, so that I don't have to be fiddling my UI every time I pop a new BG (and when you spend an afternoon doing nothing but running random BGs, not having to fiddle your UI settings in each one is a huge issue).

This is super important to me, because I PvP more than I do just about anything else in WoW.

Does the Carbonite 2 Beta retain this functionality?

Thanks!

09-06-13, 09:22 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Yes it still remembers map settings per BG, the only change between the old one and the new, is that it remembers the map settings per account not just per character.

09-06-13, 10:00 AM   #3
clipper
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Yes it still remembers map settings per BG, the only change between the old one and the new, is that it remembers the map settings per account not just per character.
That works for my purposes. I tend to lay out all my characters on-screen UIs basically as similarly as possible.
Thanks!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Question about PvP & Carbonite 2 Beta