04-21-13, 12:39 PM   #1
Miltonx
A Murloc Raider
5.2.1 alpha 9 revision 2

wow keeps crashing due to 5.2.1 alpha 9 revision 2 how do I pull the errors off of wow.

04-21-13, 01:53 PM   #2
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've personally not had this problem but I would go about fixing it by doing the following...

1. Remove ALL your addons from the addon folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns). Move them to a new folder on your desktop. Don't worry about the official files in there as WoW will rebuild them on startup.

Start WoW and see if it crashes.

If it still crashes then run the repair tool from the launcher. (it's under the help menu)

2. Install buggrabber and bugsack from curse. This will allow you to see and record Lua errors.

3. Start adding in your addons back in one at a time, run WoW after adding an addon to see if there is no crashes.

It might be a good idea to add Carbonite first then you can eliminate Carb as the cause of the problem.

Also for future reference try to give as much information as you can when you have a problem.. What you have wrote is basically "My wow is broke plz fix"
Not many people will help you if you don't give us something to work with.

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 04-21-13 at 01:56 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 5.2.1 alpha 9 revision 2