12-12-09, 12:58 AM   #1
Beatle
A Kobold Labourer
Carbonite and minimap working together.

Hi, I'm really loving carbonite. I've used it for a while now. I recently update and now I'm haveing some trouble.

First, let me just ask if there is a way to load settings from another character on another server? Is there some files I can locate and move and have the option to reset to that character?

If there isn't, then the problem I am haveing is that when I enter a city, my map scale changes so the two overlayed images don't line up. I can't seem to find the option to change the rescale when enterring cities.. I can change sliders all day long but can't lock the size in so that they stay aligned. If I choose the full size always option, then the city map overpowers my minimap and I can't see any of the details from the minimap.

A little help would be appreciated.

12-12-09, 04:55 AM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are two methods to import settings. The second is cross server.

1. Open the Warehouse (chest icon on map) and right click a character and use the menu to import from that character or export to all other characters. That transfers most settings.

2. You can select the Reset page in the options window and click "Import settings from a character", which does the same thing, except you can also choose your characters from other servers.

The full size option simply takes the Blizzard minimap frame and makes it fill the Carbonite map.

If you can't get it fixed, a screen shot would help me see what is happening.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite and minimap working together.