12-22-10, 01:54 PM   #1
dropdeadjames
A Murloc Raider
Spartan UI Help

I have two issues I need help with in Spartan UI. One is, for some inexplicable reason...I have NO guild tab in my micro menu. I tried looking in Bartender4's options to see if I could mess w/ anything there and no luck, I didn't find any help scanning through and playing with the /sui commands...just don't know what to do. Achievements, PVP

Also, how do I move/resize the chat window? At the scale that I prefer my UI at, my chat window conceals my HP/MP and portrait.
12-22-10, 02:49 PM   #2
dropdeadjames
A Murloc Raider
I have another problem I can't fix. I can't see my party pane at all. I did an /sui party reset then /sui party to move the pane to a position where I could see it, but even when I moved the gray box (that popped up when I did /sui) in a good position, my party members' info still didn't show up. I don't know what the hell is going on.

So can someone throw me a bone here plz?
12-22-10, 04:23 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
For your second and third issues...

Not sure about where the button went, but you can use the keybind to pull it open. If it's not O, open up your keybindings window to see what it's been bound to.

To resize/move the chat frame, right-click your chat tab and select Unlock.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Spartan UI Help