05-19-13, 11:43 PM   #1
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Your longest Pet Battel?

I just wonder what your longest random Pet Battel against an other player was? What pet did you/enemy use?

I just had a insane 41 minute match and it was realy silly because I actual killed a pet after 20 rounds but it went up to 170 rounds because the enemy was not willing to give up Blizz shoud do something like a timeout at 50 rounds what player has most pets alive...

Normaly I don't play with only healing pets but I tryed to beat a combo of Imperial Moth + Crawling Claw + Giant Bone Spider and then got the wrong enemy -.-

http://i.imgur.com/4Ca2Ez1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/O4dTVrd.jpg
08-14-13, 03:42 AM   #2
Psionyx
A Defias Bandit

Holy crap man. That is entirely too long. I had one that peaked at around 15 minutes and I left because I didn't want something like that to happen haha.
08-14-13, 12:47 PM   #3
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Psionyx View Post
Holy crap man. That is entirely too long. I had one that peaked at around 15 minutes and I left because I didn't want something like that to happen haha.
Did never happened again since I now always play with "Garden Moth" @ H/S + "Crawling Claw" and "Giant Bone Spider". Also a very good against that damn 3x Direhorn teams if you play right.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Your longest Pet Battel?