06-26-09, 01:13 AM   #1
ozzydreamer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Notes LOST

I didn't do anything when I lost all my map notes. I have notes in there from when I first started WoW and now it's gone. I had them AFTER the last update, and just the past couple of days they disappeared.

Also, my original login doesn't work anymore from when I was a paid member. That section of the forum closed now? (the contributors only section?). I don't even have the supporter tag on my login here....cause I had to create a new one.

06-26-09, 09:06 AM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You don't perform regular backups of your WTF/Interface folders??

06-26-09, 11:11 PM   #3
ozzydreamer
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
You don't perform regular backups of your WTF/Interface folders??
I do a backup of my Addons directory right before I do any updates to it, keep it for a couple weeks to see if any problems occur then delete it. I've never seen any reason to keep my Addon's folder backed up indefinitely until now, and I've been playing WoW for a LONG time.

I'm guessing I'm just scr#wed on this one, ey? A lifetime of notes, gone? Even the color scheme I set was reset. I just don't get it. I'll be making a backup of it from now on, but didn't know I needed to, just to keep the addon from bugging??

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Notes LOST