10-10-08, 11:41 PM   #1
Barrious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Post your Mazzle UI here!

I like to see what others do with their Mazzle UI. Post 'em up!

I changed a few things behind the scene, added Big Brother, Autobar, Grim Reaper and Outfitter to name a few, I disabled Trinket Menu, ItemRack and others.

I kept the same layout as this works for me, although while raiding, Omen and Recount stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe something can be done to integrate them in future Mazzle updates.

Fu-Bar is highlighted at the top to give you an idea of what was added/deleted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_101008_190521.jpg
Views:	1162
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	1967
10-11-08, 04:36 AM   #2
bananana
A Murloc Raider
so... what now? do you expect applouse? jeaklosy because of your zhevra mount? laughters because you still use a 1280x1024 monitor?
10-11-08, 04:53 AM   #3
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

The way mazzle is now, it's easier to mod it more specifically. It isn't the old mazzle, where out of the box, it worked and didn't need anything.

Bananana, he's only showing what he has done with mazzle. I'm curious to see what other people have done with it too. Don't say anything if you don't have anything nice to say, and let these guys do what they like to do.
10-11-08, 05:20 AM   #4
Syhi
A Murloc Raider
Ui

Hi, i downloaded the core file and the addon files and have been using it for a few weeks, great UI, just a few questions, i saw the picture of the one on top of this tread, and his layout is a little different, on mine, the left slots, where all my EQ, i dont need that, i like how his is with potions

2nd, how do i add more slots on the bottom, his is all nice and neat, when i loaded my new druid, i had like 8 slots on the left and 6 on the right, and now when i learn a new form, like cat and fish, all the icons are in the middle on the screem

3rd, when i open quest menu if i open say a big area like barrens, half the list is to the left of my screem so i can only see well half, and i cant move that window

oh and last question will this work on the expansion?

oh wait not last question, it takes me about 45 seconds to a minute to load wow now with this UI is that normal?

thanks
10-11-08, 02:51 PM   #5
Barrious
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

To bananana, Wow...Where to start? I'm not one for flaming people on forums but since you’re playing “Internet Gangster” I’ll assist your learning curve. O…and I’ll be sure to downgrade the wording so you can understand...K...Ok!

First off, you need to learn to spell. That would be as simple as taking second grade all over again but who knows you may still be there at 14 years old. That means you need to pick up a dictionary, maybe read a few words in there AND--well…this might be difficult for you to understand...You must remember those words and how they’re spelled. Give it a shot, you might actually learn something.

Let’s examine your spelling and the wordage you picked, O wait...I may have used a word you don’t seem to know.
Wordage means: The number of words in a text.

Moving on,

Example number One:
so... what now? do you expect applouse?
So many things wrong with these two little questions, but we’ll keep it simple. Lack of capitalizing, mistreatment of the triple dot, and of course applouse is really spelled applause-You see…when you try to make someone look bad it’s always a good idea to at least spell the words correctly, that way it becomes more effective, at least for those of us in the realm of the real world. Correct spelling and wordage is “Do you expect “an” applause? See, it’s those little adjectives that makes the difference, learn them, use them.

Example number Two:
jeaklosy because of your zhevra mount?
jeaklosy? Are you Polish? At any rate, by this statement I know you don’t have one, so yeah I think your right here, you are Jealous, its OK. Maybe Mommy will console you. Console means to cheer up or to calm down. zhevra should be capitalized for it refers to a name amongst other things.

Example number Three:
laughters because you still use a 1280x1024 monitor?
Learn to use an apostrophe and why is this even a question? You put it in a form of a question that tells me you just don’t understand. You can’t comprehend why the picture appears the way it does?
Comprehend means: To grasp the full meaning or nature of something.

That word would be under the “C” part of the dictionary. The fragments on these are way off in left field, but then again it might be too complicated.

The verbiage used in these few questions tells me you have low self esteem, that much is obvious, but even more troubling this tells me you like to hide behind things, either in your room or by using passive-aggressive behavior to express those feelings of loneliness you so desperately try and figure out, but then again, you probably don’t know you have them. Example of passive-aggressive behavior is: “You had an argument with your girlfriend/boyfriend, you’re angry. Instead of confronting the issue at hand and talking it out, you go cut the tires on their car or you key it up real good. You see, you’re too immature to confront the issue so you act out in violence.” Yes, you are different bananana more different than all the other kids. When you’re lying in bed all alone at night and just before you fall asleep and your mind is racing with thoughts I want you to remember one thing, you really are an idiot.
For you bananana

This will also keep you occupied for the entire week.
Have Fun

So…to answer your rather vague questions, I just so happened to be on that mount when I took the screen shot, if you use Mazzle you know of the mod called GoGoMount, randomly picks a mount for you. If I were to brag (see below) I wouldn’t brag on this easy to get mount that’s for sure. I would use this one:

Name:	WoWScrnShot_101108_131757.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	284.9 KB
ID:	1970

Or this one:

Name:	WoWScrnShot_101108_131818.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	277.9 KB
ID:	1971

I have 47 more, o wait...did you see that. Do I have over 20k gold on this toon. I do, this doesn't include all my other toons. Yeah, yeah..you have lots more gold than me blah blah blah. I know many players have lots more gold than I, but I know bananana don't have near this much. One more thing I got a beta key.

By the way, I use 1440x900 if you must know.
10-11-08, 09:40 PM   #6
Eas
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

*Applaud Barrious*

Thank you sir! I may not have the best grammar on here all the time though, so don't attack me! Anyway, way to go. These forums trolls need to be stopped before they can get started.

Btw, send me some gold please!
10-12-08, 02:52 AM   #7
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Barrious,

I saw your reply coming, but I didn't think it was going to be so good!

10-12-08, 06:44 AM   #8
nostress
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I take my hat off to you. Well done!
10-12-08, 06:26 PM   #9
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Rename to "bananana gets owned" imo.

Well done
10-12-08, 06:37 PM   #10
littlebuddha79
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
/golf clap

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Post your Mazzle UI here!