09-23-12, 04:10 PM   #1
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Another thread trying to get Carbonite authors to bring Rythal onboard

Originally Posted by globalduck1313 View Post
Thus endeth rant

hmmm maybe start a campaign to get Rythal approved by the Authors?.....if thats something RYthal would want to do, of course :-)
I really doubt that will ever happen, and the more I update the fan version, the less likely they are going to allow me officially to work on it. As it is I've started breaking the encryption they use and reverse engineering it so I can add the dungeons / raids / scenario entrences to the pandaria maps / guide.

09-23-12, 08:16 PM   #2
OmegaExtreme
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
I really doubt that will ever happen, and the more I update the fan version, the less likely they are going to allow me officially to work on it. As it is I've started breaking the encryption they use and reverse engineering it so I can add the dungeons / raids / scenario entrences to the pandaria maps / guide.
A fully decrypted/unobfuscated Carbonite would be interesting be nice to see what's actually in there and how much of it is bloat, outdated, borrowed, original, optimal etc

09-23-12, 09:18 PM   #3
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by OmegaExtreme View Post
A fully decrypted/unobfuscated Carbonite would be interesting be nice to see what's actually in there and how much of it is bloat, outdated, borrowed, original, optimal etc
perhaps... but I went the other way and just figured out the encryption then wrote some quick php scripts so I can encode my waypoints and have them work.

09-23-12, 09:25 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
These posts moved from another thread ~ Cairenn

09-23-12, 11:07 PM   #5
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
As it is I've started breaking the encryption they use and reverse engineering it so I can add the dungeons / raids / scenario entrences to the pandaria maps / guide.
And this is probably (just my presumption) what the Authors will have the most problems with.

09-23-12, 11:19 PM   #6
jarda128
A Cyclonian
i have got some strange errors with carbonite,which diseappers after rythal update ...
so i vote for rythal ,if that woulde be possible ...

J.K.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Another thread trying to get Carbonite authors to bring Rythal onboard