07-31-16, 01:37 PM   #1
Bmw309894
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ThinkTankUI [Remastered] Official Thread

[/url]

Hey all, these are the official forums for ThinkTankUI [Remastered] which can be found HERE. It is a compilation of addons that can work for any class/spec based on the original UI, Think Tank UI made by Gallahead. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. If you have any issues/bugs, post them here and I will do what I can to set things right.

Last edited by Bmw309894 : 08-20-16 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Total UI Name Change
08-04-16, 05:51 PM   #2
Fawnzz
A Kobold Labourer
I downloaded the UI and did exactly as stated, but when I log into the game when I go to select the profiles for raven, xct, and other addons, there isn't any profiles to select except for the default, class and character i am on.
09-08-16, 03:55 AM   #3
Abaddon84
A Kobold Labourer
If I install your interface according to your instructions, it looks like the picture. Can you help me?

The Step "Type /dbm and select the profile ThinkTankUI and everything else should be all set up." dont work. The command / dbm does not exist.

Last edited by Abaddon84 : 09-08-16 at 04:06 AM.
09-12-16, 01:31 PM   #4
Asada
A Kobold Labourer
Hi there

First, thanks for a great looking UI, i just recently returned, and a good looking UI, is essential.
Allthough i have a issue, it didnt appear until after i ran the installation process, and picked the high resolution.
Im running 1920*1200

Ive added a screendump

Kind regards

I found a fix. Thak you.

Last edited by Asada : 09-13-16 at 09:18 AM. Reason: SOLVED
09-14-16, 08:13 PM   #5
Tokenbeezies
A Kobold Labourer
Hi,

First off I would like to say thank you for the awesome ui. Im currently having an issue with not being able to see the world quest progress bar when in the area. I have disabled all addons that did not come standard with the dl'ed files and still have the problem. I searched through the post and it seems like maybe I'm the only one with this issue. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated

Edit: Don't know what happened but it seems to be working correctly now so Ill take it :-)

Last edited by Tokenbeezies : 09-15-16 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Fixed
02-03-17, 08:29 AM   #6
Novafrost1
A Kobold Labourer
Hello, I just downloaded and installed this new UI today. So I noticed that when I use my intellect flask (Flask of the Whispered Pact), it does not show up in my buffs nor in the raid buff bar. Flask of the Countless Armies shows up though. http://puu.sh/tMA21/df8074dab3.jpg
04-04-17, 04:20 PM   #7
Bmw309894
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks for posting about this. In the most recent update I fixed this issue, Have a good one!

Originally Posted by Novafrost1 View Post
Hello, I just downloaded and installed this new UI today. So I noticed that when I use my intellect flask (Flask of the Whispered Pact), it does not show up in my buffs nor in the raid buff bar. Flask of the Countless Armies shows up though. http://puu.sh/tMA21/df8074dab3.jpg

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » Overdrive UI Official Thread