08-30-12, 04:48 AM   #1
Vecead
A Murloc Raider
Item Roll is missing!

When ever i run Dungeons and we loot things the item roll interface is not popping up so i cant get any of the loot. I've already made sure it was nui and it is, anyone else having this issue?

08-30-12, 04:13 PM   #2
nexttarget
A Murloc Raider
IM haveing the same issue, even if i disable it afterwards i dont get the roll frames. But if its disabled prior to the kill I get the rolls. I used to use Xloot in order to avoid the missing loot frames but with them out of date now, I'm pretty screwed.

08-30-12, 04:43 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I haven't done any dungeon runnings since early cata but I don't recall having a problem with it back then.

I tried looking at the blizzard code to see if I can identify what the frame name should be to see if it has been changed recently but no joy.

I may be able to simulate it by dual boxing the stockades and see what happens with loot then. But short of that nothing springs to mind that would explain why it would stop working for no apparent reason.

08-30-12, 05:50 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
hmm might be linked to this reported problem ..

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=44056

08-30-12, 06:07 PM   #5
nexttarget
A Murloc Raider
I did notice that when i disabled nUI and killed a boss with default ui that the Loot roll frames were at the bottom of my screen. Is it possible they are being hidden behind the nUI Minimap/buttons/Bottom border?

08-30-12, 06:34 PM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
I am starting to wonder that after reading that. Which is strange considering that the existing loot frames are already in the mover system and by default are in the center of the nUI screen where no UI elements are apart from the HUD.

Will have to see if there are different types of loot frames and theres more to worry about now.

08-30-12, 06:40 PM   #7
nexttarget
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Which is strange considering that the existing loot frames are already in the mover system and by default are in the center of the nUI screen where no UI elements are apart from the HUD.
Also, by default, aren't the Loot frames centered when running no ui or addons? So if I disable nUI and they are at the bottom of my screen, then maybe it is a problem with a different addon, like my bag addon or something. I'm going to test to see if maybe one of my other addons is causing the problem. I'll let you know if maybe there is something that's moving them and making them hidden behind nUI bottom frame area.

08-30-12, 07:11 PM   #8
nexttarget
A Murloc Raider
OneBag3 and OneBank3 were the issue for me. If either of them were activated I couldn't see the Loot Roll boxes. I turned off every addon Including nUI, and started turning them on one by one starting with nUI (its the most important one after all) and once i reached those 2 the frames disapeared. Turned them off and everything was fine again.

Hope that helps, somehow those addons clash and hide the Roll Frames. Ill try it with other bag addons and see if it happens again.

Edit: Works fine with ArkInventory.

Last edited by nexttarget : 08-30-12 at 07:20 PM.

08-30-12, 11:15 PM   #9
Vecead
A Murloc Raider
Thanks I'll have to try that.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Item Roll is missing!