04-29-11, 02:56 PM   #1
nexusguard
A Murloc Raider
mini map and map

ok i cant find the option to remove the quest location note icons from either my map or my minimap ... also i downloaded and installed the beta version and am getting blinking quest note icons when i am near and i cant find an option to switch them off to not show. not sure if a bug or what but its hard to navigate with them blinking and covering up half the maps for both types ... other then that i am not having any problems ... and i have a few of the new dungeon quests locator things showing them in a city like sw or ironforge ... and i am not anywhere in the dungeon where the bosses and or quest is

Last edited by nexusguard : 04-29-11 at 03:00 PM.

04-29-11, 05:01 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you are talking about the yellow "!" icons, no, I don't think there is an option to turn them off. You can, however, make them stop blinking. Open Carbonites options to the "Map Minimap" page, and look for the "Minimap herb/ore dot glow delay (0 is off) 0.4" line. Click on the line, an edit box will open, change the number to "0" (zero), hit "Accept" and you're done. They shouldn't be blinking after that. The down side to that, though, is that the active node indicator won't blink at that setting either.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » mini map and map