03-06-06, 04:26 PM   #1
Toejammys
A Murloc Raider
Mazzle ui look alike?

I've been lookin around at the different mods and UI's on this site and have found one that realy catches my fancy. It's called Mazzle UI or something of that sort mazzle ui anyway my request is that is there anyone that knows of a UI that is of this same sort (looking for the party 3-d modeling and such). also i would like this to be a more clean cut UI such as mazzles. Thanks in advance for the help

+-Toe-+
03-16-06, 07:51 PM   #2
Chaze
A Frostmaul Preserver

3d Model Citezen is an addon, and actually has a variation out there. You can use it with the compilation that suits your fancy. Insomniax looks pretty good, but it's really hard to get anything to look good with the 3d models. Then there's camera angles to consider...

Comments, suggestions, bug reports, ideas, and answers provided by Chaze are provided solely by Chaze.
Mazzlefizz is completely not responsible for anything Chaze may say or do, and rarely can get him to shut up.
Please take anything he says with a grain of salt until whatever it may be can be verified. Caydiem is gone.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mazzle ui look alike?