04-10-13, 06:33 PM   #1
PlayToy
A Defias Bandit

Carbonite finished and unfinished map quests

Is it possible to not have the map quest givers on the map show the completed quests and only the remaining quests.I want to see the quests that need to be done,not the finished and the remaining ones left.

Last edited by PlayToy : 04-11-13 at 12:04 PM.

04-11-13, 11:54 AM   #2
PlayToy
A Defias Bandit

anybody......?

04-11-13, 04:12 PM   #3
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I have never seen an option in Carbonite to hide the completed quests when mousing over a quest giver. May want to make it a suggestion and see if Rythal would mind adding it to his list.

04-12-13, 10:39 AM   #4
Kreelor
A Firelord

Mine don't show quests which I've completed. Here's a screenshot of my Carbonite settings.

Maybe I missed the point? If so, I apologize.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Quest_watch_settings.jpg
Views:	1231
Size:	351.7 KB
ID:	7671  

Last edited by Kreelor : 04-12-13 at 10:41 AM. Reason: maybe I missed the point?

04-12-13, 01:05 PM   #5
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
It is possible for me to add the option to only show not finished quests, but it won't make it into the current carbonite. I'm not adding anything new to 5.1 series Carbonite.

Since it's just a return if quest complete instead of adding it in the different color if you have the option set it should be easy to add.

I'm going to move this post to the suggestions forum so I remember to add it into the 5.2 series once I get the memory leak issue figured out.

04-13-13, 08:15 AM   #6
PlayToy
A Defias Bandit

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
It is possible for me to add the option to only show not finished quests, but it won't make it into the current carbonite. I'm not adding anything new to 5.1 series Carbonite.

Since it's just a return if quest complete instead of adding it in the different color if you have the option set it should be easy to add.

I'm going to move this post to the suggestions forum so I remember to add it into the 5.2 series once I get the memory leak issue figured out.
cool...get a response from the maker.thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite finished and unfinished map quests