10-23-12, 08:36 AM   #1
Doondoon
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Removing Profiles

Ok so i had a compilation someone had put together after a while small things weren't quite how i wanted it so i reset everything back to factory and made my own with photoshopped graphics and such. The problem is now, the guys old ui still has addon and reflux profiles i would like to completely remove, is there an easy way of getting rid of the lot and only having my own?

Another question, i am trying to edit Lua texts in Pitbull. At the moment it displays Name <away> time i would like it to be display name then a new line underneath, or possibly even to replace health while away if that's possible?

Last edited by Doondoon : 10-23-12 at 08:53 AM.
10-23-12, 07:30 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Check the options for the addons in-game. Most addons that support profiles include options for deleting profiles. If not, you would need to edit the addon's saved variables file by hand after logging out of WoW.
10-23-12, 08:23 PM   #3
Doondoon
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thanks, i ended up doing it in game, just wasn't sure if there was a fast version

no info on the LUA to replace the health? i know grid does this
10-23-12, 11:15 PM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't use PitBull and have never worked with LuaTexts, so I can't answer that one. The way Grid determines what text to show where has absolutely nothing to do with the way PitBull uses the LuaTexts tagging library to determine what text to show where, other than both being written in the Lua programming language.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Removing Profiles