01-11-10, 01:23 PM   #1
Mairna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Premium Member
Titan Panel & Group Invitation Problem?

Hi. I have nui Pro installed and everything is working great so far. However, I recently tried to install the latest version of Titan Panel and I believe there is a problem with Titan Panel that interferes with Blizz's default UI. After I installed Titan Panel, i was unable to accept party/raid invites. They kept declining automatically, and I did not have the buttons to Accept/Decline pop up on the screen. I believe I have isolated this to Titan Panel, because I currently do not have Titan Panel installed, and there is no problem with my accepting group invites. Is this a known bug, and is there a workaround for it? I'd really like to be able to use Titan Panel without screwing up the UI. Thanks!

01-11-10, 06:17 PM   #2
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Might have to ask over in the titanpanel comment page the users there might be able to help http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info8092-TitanPanel.html#comments

01-12-10, 11:47 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well looks like they made some more changes with TitanPanel. Now at 4.3.3 with the following changes :

The disable / enable adjust for bag is back. (defect)
The 'Display on top' is back. (defect)
The Titan Bars options screen (Blizz Addon config) now shows options to disable / enable adjust for minimap, log, bag, and ticket frame. These were moved from the Titan Options screen.
The Titan Options screen (Blizz Addon config) still has Tooltip and Frames options.
These are more likely to cause problems with nUI so if you dont have 4.3.3 and you are experiencing problems. Try updating it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Titan Panel & Group Invitation Problem?