07-28-09, 08:51 PM   #1
Irudd
A Defias Bandit
NUI HUD issues

I'm not sure if this is a bug but I thought I would post it. Tonight I logged in an my HUD was acting funny, the enemys health was where my rage bar usually was and my rage bar was where the enemys health bar usually was. I tried /nui rl and it didn't help, exited the game disabled all addons but NUI and it didn't help. I am currently running NUI lite but am thinking for donating and switching to pro. Any help with this would be appreciated. Also here are 2 before and after screen shots.[IMG][/IMG][

07-28-09, 08:54 PM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Check the red button on the top of your screen, it cycles through the available HUD modes. Player/Target is the one you want I believe.

In addition, instead of linking your images inline like you did, try using the attach feature. That way we can see them full size to make viewing them easier. The little paperclip icon in the edit box will help get them get attached quickly and easily

Last edited by Vis : 07-28-09 at 08:57 PM.

07-28-09, 09:13 PM   #3
Irudd
A Defias Bandit
ok dumb dumb move by me thanks for the help I was getting annoyed. Forums 1 me 0, thanks again.

07-29-09, 05:38 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

bah, no worries. I've done worse than that myself, on numerous occasions, lol. The best is when the same thing that happened to you happens to people that have the top bar hidden, completely forgetting there's a button there, lol.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » NUI HUD issues