09-21-13, 04:17 PM   #1
Epopsicle
A Defias Bandit
This is what I am looking for.

Hello I am looking for something that looks like ouf_drk since it has not been updated in some time

I would be happy with just my frame, my target, target of target, focus and focus's target

Of course I want them to be movable also and resizeable.

This is what I have but it breaks on me with this new patch ...sigh
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	croped.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	7842  
09-21-13, 05:24 PM   #2
Clamsoda
A Frostmaul Preserver
What, exactly, broke with patch 5.4? The core -- oUF -- is incredibly stable, and is working fine for me. As for the layout, oUF_Drk, not much changed in 5.4 that could render a layout broken.

Provide us with some information; Lua errors, screenshots, describe what's happening. Perhaps we can get you back on track.
09-21-13, 09:11 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
oUF_drk hasn't been updated in over 2 years.

But there is a fan update: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Fanupdate.html that was last updated about a week ago.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

09-21-13, 09:16 PM   #4
Clamsoda
A Frostmaul Preserver
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
oUF_drk hasn't been updated in over 2 years.

But there is a fan update: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Fanupdate.html that was last updated about a week ago.
Well that wasn't a curveball I planned for o.o
09-26-13, 12:23 PM   #5
Epopsicle
A Defias Bandit
Whenever I joined a raid the screen would freeze. By process of elimination it was ouf_drk. I know it hasen't been updated in awhile I did see the fan update but I didn't want all the other stuff the added in with it. was just looking for unit and party/raid frame, Target/targetoftarget nothing else. I couldn't find anything similar maybe I wasn't looking in the right place.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » This is what I am looking for.