10-15-09, 03:22 PM   #1
PuiG
A Defias Bandit
more bars, bigger icons, Image comparison

Hi everyone, my name is Marc from Spain, and im trying to configure this addon for the first time, it looks very good, but unforttunetly i cant configure things the way i like it, and my questions are if you can remove ToT to appear in the hud interface, and also remove the % total HP MP etc... i want to se only my bars and my enemy bars,

Can anyone tell me if it can look like this?, this is how i want it more or less, and if so how ??

original photo

how i want it:

and too see the group/raid interface HP bars, on the left side where DPS recoutn is

album link: http://img444.yfrog.com/gal.php?g=pvw26884.jpg

Thx everyone, and keep up the good work

PD: sry 4 my english :S

Last edited by PuiG : 10-15-09 at 03:25 PM. Reason: new link

10-15-09, 04:48 PM   #2
lairdofdeath
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
the textless hud can be found here

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...xtlessHUD.html

10-15-09, 06:31 PM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
I am not sure it is totally viable to remove the raid frames from the addon, even if it is possible. If it is possible, it would be by editing the layout files to move things around the screen.

But, I am not sure what the extent of that is in regards to the unit frames which I do not think can be turned off and on at will. Scott, will be able to tell you more though I am sure.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

10-16-09, 06:40 AM   #4
PuiG
A Defias Bandit
Thx for ur answer, i looked in all the follders and i havent seen any file that i can open with photoshop to change it, waht extensions do the frame has ??
i mean to change de backgroun color, borders etc..

Thx everyone

10-16-09, 06:45 AM   #5
PuiG
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
I am not sure it is totally viable to remove the raid frames from the addon, even if it is possible. If it is possible, it would be by editing the layout files to move things around the screen.

But, I am not sure what the extent of that is in regards to the unit frames which I do not think can be turned off and on at will. Scott, will be able to tell you more though I am sure.
and with that mod is it possible to see only your bars and your enemies bars ??, jsut that i dont want to see Target of target, just me and my enemie.

10-16-09, 07:39 AM   #6
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by PuiG View Post
Thx for ur answer, i looked in all the follders and i havent seen any file that i can open with photoshop to change it, waht extensions do the frame has ??
i mean to change de backgroun color, borders etc..

Thx everyone
The layout files are pure lua code with values that can be edited such as xOfs for x offset and width etc. They are located in the Layouts folder of the nUI addon folder. As you can see there are several sub folders once you go down far enough with multiple folders for each of the unit frames. Unless there is an enable option that is validated while the game is running to not display that part then it may not be possible as of yet.

I haven't personally needed to do this kind of thing so never looked into it myself. My extent of layout enhancement is to just enlarge the main action buttons and reposition the micromenu sections, and use the /nui movers to move where my buttons appear.

Characters:

10-16-09, 07:42 AM   #7
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by PuiG View Post
and with that mod is it possible to see only your bars and your enemies bars ??, jsut that i dont want to see Target of target, just me and my enemie.
That I don't know. this is one of those things that I do use and target of target is one I use and so thus have not tried to remove it.

However, it may have been something created by one of the layout designers out there so try looking at the different skins available for nUI as they may well be the kind of thing you are looking for.

Characters:

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » more bars, bigger icons, Image comparison