11-19-08, 02:15 AM   #1
flirtyflashr
A Murloc Raider
LF a certain Mod

After Patch 3.x I have started with a new empty mod folder because i just couldnt get my old mods to work right...

There was a certain mod that i had that was very useful for quests, but i cant remember its name. So i wonder if you guys might be able to help.

I think it might be a part of cartographer. But Im not sure. So i'd really appreciate it if someone could come up with the name of it.

What it does is this;

it adds to the questscreen a ?, ! and a cogwheel at the top right . When you click that, it sets cartographer waypoint to where the questgiver is for the !, where you have to hand it in for ?, and cant remember what the cogwheel sets the waypoint for. Heres a picture of it

It also adds a text bubble icon next to mobs you need to kill and stuff that drop that you need to get. If you press that it, (i used defias highwaymen as an example), shows you on your cartographer map where those mobs are located, or where the mobs are that drop the items....

its very easy, and reduces the times i had to go to thott dramaticallly. But i cant remember its name and i would like it back.

hope anyone can help
11-19-08, 02:31 AM   #2
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...QuestInfo.html

There you go ^_^
<3 the search options :P
11-19-08, 02:45 AM   #3
flirtyflashr
A Murloc Raider
OMG, thanks so much

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » LF a certain Mod