12-13-10, 10:33 AM   #1
kwynder
A Kobold Labourer
guide/hud on map isnt working (help?)

so its been about 2 months since i last played. I just updated my carbonite and I get in game and everything works fine except that on the map, my guide/hud icons are not working. I dont see any shops, mailboxes, auction house ect. the only thing that shows up is flightmasters and some quest givers. I have already tried redownloading and installing but it didnt help. Anyone have any advice?

Not sure if its just because of cataclysm and a lot of points have been reset and turned off for now or if theres something wrong with mine in particular. I was able to relaod my UI and in the big cities like irongforge and stormwind i got a few auctioners and stuff but thats about it for what i can see on the rest of the world.

Last edited by kwynder : 12-13-10 at 10:45 AM.

12-13-10, 11:25 AM   #2
projecthate
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by kwynder View Post
so its been about 2 months since i last played. I just updated my carbonite and I get in game and everything works fine except that on the map, my guide/hud icons are not working. I dont see any shops, mailboxes, auction house ect. the only thing that shows up is flightmasters and some quest givers. I have already tried redownloading and installing but it didnt help. Anyone have any advice?

Not sure if its just because of cataclysm and a lot of points have been reset and turned off for now or if theres something wrong with mine in particular. I was able to relaod my UI and in the big cities like irongforge and stormwind i got a few auctioners and stuff but thats about it for what i can see on the rest of the world.
I believe this is part of the massive database overhaul they are currently working on. I've read that an update should be released today. Alternatively, if you track them with wow's feature, they should be displaying correctly (when you are in range, of course).

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » guide/hud on map isnt working (help?)