07-16-10, 09:29 PM   #1
section31
A Murloc Raider
Question about framing nUI+ and Healbot

Love nUI+, best UI addon I've ever used. Though I'm wondering if there is a way once using the healbot addon to get Healbot to frame/scale when switching between solo, party, 10 man, 25 man and 40 man. That is I've Healbot on the default solo mode, but can its so darn small as so far I''ve only myself been able to set it by group by sizing it within nUI to the 40 man. But this leaves it so small and since I run mostly solo or 5 and 10 man, or even 25 can it be forced scaled. Again that being so I set Healbot to the largest in solo, swtich nui to 5 man, it gets little smaller, 10 man, more smaller, etc? I hope I've explained myself. I searched and found nothing referencing this fact and I've looked on Healbots site but found nothing so far. I though when I initially used Healbot there was away with the default to get scaling but it doesnt seem to work.

Thanks for any response.

Bequin

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Question about framing nUI+ and Healbot