11-17-09, 10:07 PM   #1
volixy
A Kobold Labourer
removing pet buff box

there a way to completly remove pet buff box? i cant see anything when its up and i just dont need to know what its telling me during raids.

11-17-09, 10:25 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not sure if this is the part for it but I am sure Scott will be able to confirm when he can but in the Layouts folder you can enable some elements by hand so that they never load up. Not having a hunter or even playing at the moment to test it myself I suspect you want to edit the following file or its equivalent.

Folder : \nUI\Layouts\Default\UnitPanels\
Then whatever unit mode you want whether Solo, Party, Raid5, Raid10 etc

File : nUI_UnitSkin_SoloPetButton.lua
Dependant on which mode folder you changed into the Solo part will change to reflect the file to edit.

Inside that file will be two sections Label and Health. They both have an enabled option and I believe you will be able to set them to false and it will turn them off in the game.

If it doesn't work just change it back to true.

The files are normal text files and can be opened up by something as simple as notepad in windows or any other text editor you may use.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » removing pet buff box