11-15-10, 02:33 AM   #1
SirAza
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation Pop Up Menu's dissappearing because of Carbonite

I have been experiencing an issue in game for a long time, where any pop-up menu's disappear a several milliseconds after they popup.

This causes the biggest issue when trying to leave a random dungeon, as you must right click yourself and choose "leave party" from the popup menu, or click of the green-eye map icon, and choose "teleport out of dungeon" from the popup menu.

The popup menu vanishes faster than I can click on the selection - meaning that I am stuck in an instance.

Recently I found that disabling carbonite * reloading the UI, resolves this issue. So i have to disable and re-enable Carbonite (and reload UI) a lot!

This issue is always apparent while Carbonite is running (sometimes menus work while Carbonite is running - but not often!)

Any ideas on how to fix this? I am so reliant on Carbonite - its a real pain!

Please help!

Az

11-15-10, 07:05 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Have you tried with all other addons disabled?

If it works just fine while running Carbonite as the only addon, then it's one of your addons that has issues with Carbonite.

11-22-10, 04:16 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've not had that problem and I've used some of those menus a lot the last few weeks.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Pop Up Menu's dissappearing because of Carbonite