08-12-09, 01:08 PM   #1
lame
A Defias Bandit
Addon buttons missing.

I've been unable to get the addon buttons to show in my Carbonite. I'm not sure how to explain it properly, but with previous versions The addons would appear next to the "C" Carbonite button instead of around the mini-map, since the mini-map is integrated into the Carbonite map itself (not complaining, I like that function)

I've tried going into options and tweaking the number alloted in the column and trying to enable/disable the buttons, but to no avail.

Whenever I log into WoW I see the buttons form around the mini-map inside the Carbonite map, but they then dissipate and don't form up next the the "C"

I hope I did an adequate job of explaining that. Is this a bug? Or am I just not tweaking the right options?

Any help would be great, thanks.

08-12-09, 11:26 PM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Could you post a screenshot? It'd help a ton.

Do you end up in combat as soon as you log in? I, for one, have trouble getting some addons to work when I've been DC'd and log in to become immediately assaulted by a mob.

Can you do a /reloadui? Does that make the buttons appear?

Is any part of the minimap button window off-screen? Some addons are known to make "invisible buttons" around the minimap, these don't mess up anything there but Carbonite recognize them as buttons and put them in its button window, making big gaps of invisible buttons.

08-15-09, 01:46 AM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do you see the small gray window under the C button, when you mouse over the button?

If yes, then try shift left clicking the C button to toggle minimize mode.

If no, then try typing /carb resetwin

08-18-09, 01:39 PM   #4
lame
A Defias Bandit
Wow Shift+Clicking worked, I feel like an idiot.

Thanks a bunch.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Addon buttons missing.