07-19-11, 02:18 AM   #1
Mike-N-Go
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Site Bug: Safari-specific resize bug

With Safari 4.0.4 on Mac 10.5.8, when I resize the text, such as on http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...797#post241797, the "This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1077x495." advert messes up the formatting of the page. It disconnects the bar from the with of the page, and leads to issues of the with being wider then the with of the window.

I tested this in Firefox, it seems to be specific to just Safari.

Author of Daily Bean Counter, MyNameTogglesWhenIAFKorDND, Extended Shutdown Warning, Auto Mail Director, Duel Nullify, Spec Transmiter, Say Again, Window Teller, Who Crafts, Ad Repeater, Privy Cork, Mac Backup, and more.
07-19-11, 08:46 AM   #2
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Works fine for me on Safari in osx. Can you give me a picture?
07-19-11, 02:15 PM   #3
Mike-N-Go
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Will do when I get back from my iPad.

Author of Daily Bean Counter, MyNameTogglesWhenIAFKorDND, Extended Shutdown Warning, Auto Mail Director, Duel Nullify, Spec Transmiter, Say Again, Window Teller, Who Crafts, Ad Repeater, Privy Cork, Mac Backup, and more.
07-19-11, 07:53 PM   #4
Mike-N-Go
A Theradrim Guardian

Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Well.. I figured out that if I change the font size before the page finishes loading, it usually lead to this bug, with the condition of a picture inline, like on the link I posted in the thread starter.

So, I think that means it is a rendering bug.

Photo attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Safari_Photo_Bug_via_MikeNGo.png
Views:	312
Size:	426.7 KB
ID:	6350  

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Site Bug: Safari-specific resize bug