08-27-09, 03:51 PM   #1
Randlore
A Murloc Raider
GatherMate addon

hello all

i dont post a lot as i dont have a lot you say your lot say it for me befor a get to post anything but saying that i have a prob with the minein icons and loc of them some of the minein loc are not showin up right

i was just thinkin can we have carbonite show up the GatherMate addons loc of stuff plz

as when i am usein GatherMate it show some of the mineing loc as off them map but when i goto arould the loc of the mine i find in just inside the map

when i use the mineing loc that is part of Carbonite its not showin some of the loc that GatherMate has loged plz can you add a inport for this v-good addon

Ps keep up the good work with carbonite dos not mater is this gets added i will use carbonite allways anyway i love your addon :P

08-30-09, 11:36 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorry, but we have no plans to add importing for other addon's data.

08-31-09, 07:16 AM   #3
Kagaro
A Cyclonian
if the carbonite devs can tell me some api to inject the info. ill create an Gathermate sub addon for that purpose.

08-31-09, 04:19 PM   #4
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Kagaro,

Not to sure if this will help but in another thread faatal posted some info on drawing on the Carb Map.

SEE HERE

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » GatherMate addon