02-18-13, 01:12 PM   #1
Thrumbar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Cool 5.2 Here Tuesday

Looks like 5.2 is this Tuesday (02/19/2013) as the downtine is going to be 12 hours..

Laetzin
Customer Service

We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, February 19th. Maintenance will begin
at 1:00 AM PST and is expected to last for 12 hours. During this time, all realms and many web
services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.

02-18-13, 05:00 PM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
PTR testing is no where near done... it won't be tommorow.

even if it is... I know what I need to do, to get carbonite running again :P I just need the server to actually respond to my overlay queries LOL.

02-18-13, 06:15 PM   #3
aracthebold
Premium Member

Premium Member
they will announce the end of the pvp season 2 weeks out. That will be the time frame for the patch dropping.

02-18-13, 09:36 PM   #4
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hummmm...

Place your bets now!

Edit* tweet from Bashiok:
https://twitter.com/Bashiok/status/301521729644273664

@CM_Zarhym 5.2 date still not confirmed, but when you see the End of Season PvP blog it's a slightly more solid two week warning.

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 02-18-13 at 10:10 PM.

02-19-13, 10:02 PM   #5
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well it was not far off....

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...2-ending-soon/

Arena and Rated Battleground Season 12 is scheduled to end on Tuesday, March 5. At that point, we will determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards, a process that should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for Arena titles and/or the Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent to refrain from transferring their characters to another realm or faction until after Season 12 ends. The awarding of Season 12 titles and mounts will occur approximately 2 weeks after the season ends.

At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points and any honor above 4000 will be converted to gold at a rate of 35 silver per point. The honor cap will remain at 4000.

All Season 12 items will cost Honor Points (equivalent to their previous Conquest Point cost) when the season ends, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached. These items will no longer be available for purchase.

The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin approximately one week after the current season ends. During the break between seasons, all Rated Battleground and Arena matches will be unavailable. Team and Personal Ratings will be reset when Season 13 begins.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 5.2 Here Tuesday