08-18-09, 01:49 PM   #1
PerfectH
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Suggestion: Ping "Fly To" Location

Hi, I want to say first off that I've been using Carbonite for about 4 months now, and I just think it's great. Thanks for this wonderful AddOn!

But I just had an idea, although maybe some one already thought of it: when tracking a quest or location, and the waypoint requires you to visit a Flight Master, upon accessing the Flight Master, is it at all possible to "ping" or make obvious the location you need to fly to?

Example: I'm in Dalaran right now. I am about to do my Fishing daily that requires me to fly to Borean Tundra. Carbonite's Auto Tracking recommends I fly to Unu'pe. I access the Flight Master, but I can see where I need to go right away, because around the point is a flashing border that fades from red to yellow.

That's just my idea, it could easily be made differently, but the thought is there.

08-18-09, 03:11 PM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

I don't think Carbonite, or any addon for that matter, can draw on Blizzard art.

08-19-09, 02:13 AM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You could put an image over the flightmaster map. The main issue is determining where to put the image. I'll add to todo list.

08-19-09, 10:12 AM   #4
PerfectH
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by carboniteaddon View Post
You could put an image over the flightmaster map. The main issue is determining where to put the image. I'll add to todo list.
Thank you for the response and consideration.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Suggestion: Ping "Fly To" Location