11-19-10, 07:13 PM   #1
Laucian
A Fallenroot Satyr

Not sure if bug or not but asking.

Used to be the main bar had many other bars. Now it only contains 2. And those two are the ones on the sides. Did something go wrong or the other bars taken out?

11-19-10, 07:44 PM   #2
Brillynt
A Black Drake

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Laucian View Post
Used to be the main bar had many other bars. Now it only contains 2. And those two are the ones on the sides. Did something go wrong or the other bars taken out?
Can you provide a screen shot so that Scott can see the problem?

11-20-10, 03:27 AM   #3
Laucian
A Fallenroot Satyr

Ok. So basically, I only have two pages. And each of those pages are on the sides I circled as such. I hit Shift one to make sure it was on the first page and it was. Same as the 2nd. No 3rd after that. I've tried 3 clean installs and still the same result. =\

I think I found the problem. Shapshifting. xD When I shapeshift it brings up another bar, so while in moonkin form its not really bar one. I feel dumb now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_112010_032018.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	397.6 KB
ID:	5302  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_112010_032020.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	398.7 KB
ID:	5303  

Last edited by Laucian : 11-20-10 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Think found the problem.

11-20-10, 04:37 AM   #4
Laucian
A Fallenroot Satyr

So fixed that problem and now got another

Apparently I think it has something to do with the nUI healbot integration mod, but I got the lua error info. Looks like nonsense to me but I'm sure you all can make something of it. xD

Message: ...\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPaperDollFrame.lua:23: Usage: UnitLevel("unit")
Time: 11/20/10 04:34:20
Count: 42
Stack: [C]: in function `UnitLevel'
...\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPaperDollFrame.lua:23: in function `InspectPaperDollFrame_SetLevel'
...\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPaperDollFrame.lua:18: in function <...\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPaperDollFrame.lua:8>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil

11-20-10, 08:59 AM   #5
Brillynt
A Black Drake

Ok. So basically, I only have two pages. And each of those pages are on the sides I circled as such. I hit Shift one to make sure it was on the first page and it was. Same as the 2nd. No 3rd after that. I've tried 3 clean installs and still the same result. =\

I think I found the problem. Shapshifting. xD When I shapeshift it brings up another bar, so while in moonkin form its not really bar one. I feel dumb now.
That is a known issue with Moonkin form it uses the buttons on the bottom right bar when you shapeshift to Moonkin.

11-20-10, 09:01 AM   #6
Brillynt
A Black Drake

Apparently I think it has something to do with the nUI healbot integration mod, but I got the lua error info. Looks like nonsense to me but I'm sure you all can make something of it. xD

Message: ...\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPaperDollFrame.lua:23: Usage: UnitLevel("unit")
Time: 11/20/10 04:34:20
Count: 42
Stack: [C]: in function `UnitLevel'
...\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPaperDollFrame.lua:23: in function `InspectPaperDollFrame_SetLevel'
...\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPaperDollFrame.lua:18: in function <...\AddOns\Blizzard_InspectUI\InspectPaperDollFrame.lua:8>

Locals: (*temporary) = nil
Well as the author of the healbot mod I do not think this is related to that. As the healbot mod only moves the healbot frame and parents the healbot frame to the info panel. It does nothing with the Inspect frame. If I remember correctly there is a problem with the blizzard inspect frame currently.

Brillynt

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Bug Reports » Not sure if bug or not but asking.