01-18-11, 06:10 AM   #1
Aarokh
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Stuf Debuff help

Hey there, I got a question about the dispellable debuffs in the STUF Unit Frames.

With the 4.0.x changes I noticed with my prot paladin that some highlighted debuffs cannot be dispelled at all by my Cleanse spell. I guess it is due to the changes that it only dispells poison and diseases, but no longer magic effects, since you have to specc for the enhanced version in the holy tree.

Is there any sort of checkboxes which I simply overlooked? during wotlk I could dispell every debuff I saw on my unit frames with this stuf feature.

Now lately on my unitframes some debuffs are shown in the "dispellable auras" area, but I cannot cleanse them at all.

Or could anyone point me to the lua changes which I would have to do to get the desired results of only showing those debuffs which I can actually dispell in prot specc?
01-18-11, 11:09 AM   #2
Taryble
A Molten Giant

I just think that the author has missed marking those changes for some classes - such as my paladin no longer being able to remove Magic debuffs. Probably should post this as a comment on the actual addon. :-)
01-18-11, 01:22 PM   #3
Aarokh
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I did, actually its almost the same text I copy/pasted here. but it didn't get an answer now for almost 2 weeks or so.

That's why I asked here.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Stuf Debuff help