03-27-06, 06:40 PM   #1
pastarunner
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
DKStopper

This is the discussion thread for DKStopper, available from:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...php?s=&id=4765

Please post bug reports and suggestions here. Thanks!

EDIT3: If you're using a version of DKStopper earlier than v0.14, upgrade to v0.14 in order for it to work properly on 1.10.
EDIT4: v0.13 has an infinite loop problem, upgrade to v0.14

Last edited by pastarunner : 03-28-06 at 02:36 AM.
03-29-06, 09:54 PM   #2
pastarunner
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
There seems to be an intermittent problem where the anti-AOE code sometimes doesn't work. For example, if you're an Alliance priest, and you go into Crossroads, the anti-AOE code fails to block you from using Holy Nova. However, if you do a "/console reloadui" while at The Crossroads or The Barrens, then the anti-AOE code starts working again.

I'll investigate when I get the chance.
03-30-06, 12:30 PM   #3
pastarunner
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Currently, DKStopper blocks Horde from casting AOEs within all of Deeprun Tram, because I think there may be Alliance Civilians in there. Because I don't have a high level Horde, I don't know if the 1 or 2 Alliance NPCs in there are Civilians or not, but somehow I suspect they are.

Unfortuneately, while in Deeprun Tram, location coordinates are not available to the UI. Therefore, DKStopper v0.15 blocks Horde from casting AOEs within all of Deeprun Tram. Which could ruin Horde wanting to invade there, right?

If those Alliance NPCs aren't Civilians, I could go ahead and remove "Deeprun Tram" from the list of blocked zones.

But if they are Civilians, I'd like to know if there's any way I could deal with this issue. Because it is fun when Horde invades Deeprun Tram. Remember, the addon cannot tell where they are located.

Could somebody tell me if they are Civilians or not, and if they are, how should I deal with this for the next version of DKStopper?
09-27-06, 09:02 AM   #4
Tiawana
A Kobold Labourer
Hey, I was wondering, are you going to continue this mod or is it dead now?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations » DKStopper