10-16-08, 01:07 AM   #1
VerasGunn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Replacement for DrDamage?

I'd really like a new version of DrDamage, unfortunately seeing as it hasn't been updated here in 5 months, and 3 on curse, I don't think that'll happen. With Prot warriors getting such an DPS change I'd quite like to see what each ability does. DrDamage doesn't work at all for me now, so I was wondering if there was another addon that does something similar but works with WotLK?
10-16-08, 09:32 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
As I mentioned in another thread on these forums yesterday(?), Gagorian was waiting for the patch to go live to make sure that all class changes were finalized before doing update work on Dr. Damage. It's just easier that way - trust me. It will be updated, all you have to do is be patient.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-19-08, 09:54 AM   #3
Ganaw
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
From Curse....http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tPage=3#296010

Gagorian said
Wed Oct 15 2008 06:34:43 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time) (4 days ago)
Hello there.

My subscription has ended so my chances of getting it into a working state aren't good. I'm currently looking for an experienced addon author to take over the project. In that case I can continue working on it offline as well.

All new skills, talents, coefficient changes, testing them and such is quite a time consuming project. Time will tell what happens..
10-19-08, 05:47 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ah - I do not keep up on the comments on Curse. That was posted just the other day. There are a couple people working on it in the Dr. Damage thread on wowace.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Replacement for DrDamage?