02-28-13, 02:31 PM   #1
JagaRogue
A Defias Bandit
How do I disable the onscreen mining...

Yeah, this thing. Its an eyesore and it just made its presence known when I installed Carbonite. How do I get rid of it? I wanted to utilize the routes, but if I have to look at this anymore I'm getting rid of it completely.
Click image for larger version

Name:	eyesore.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	7605

02-28-13, 02:34 PM   #2
mjumnito
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thats not Carbonite. Its most likely Gather.

02-28-13, 02:37 PM   #3
JagaRogue
A Defias Bandit
Strange. Gatherer never did that before. But that's exactly what it was. Thanks bunches!

02-28-13, 03:06 PM   #4
Coasty
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
That on-screen display of oversize icons is the Gatherer HUD display, which is an option. If I remember correctly, by default that HUD is turned off, so you accidentally turned it on.

I used to use Gatherer a year or so ago, and I ran into the same problem one day, and had the same reaction you did. That HUD is really ugly, and it was down-right annoying. But, regardless, there's no need to uninstall Gatherer if you still want to use the addon, just go into its options panel and turn the HUD back off. I don't remember what the option name is, but a little bit of experimentation will find it quickly enough. Also, I think another option controls the size of the icons (but I'm not sure about that).

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How do I disable the onscreen mining...