06-14-12, 11:46 AM   #1
Wiltzu499
A Defias Bandit
Couple questions about minimap and clock.

Hello, first of all sorry if this isn't the right section to post this =/.

Okey so, for me the minimap: it is way too small. Not just the map, the scale also. Both could be easily more larger cause there's space. I tried using sexymap but I got way too pissed off to it cause of its multiple bugs.. So is there a way to make it larger?

And for clock: the clock won't show my local time =/. Yes I've tried /nui clock {local} and it even says that you're now shown the local time but no, the time doesn't change.

Last edited by Wiltzu499 : 06-14-12 at 11:51 AM.

06-14-12, 01:53 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmm, I'll play about with the clock timing and see if I can find out why it isn't working for you. As to making the map larger, that isn't technically possible if you are meaning the one as it is displayed in the center at the bottom of the screen where the unit frames are. This is because the space that seems to be there is later utilised in the 10 man and 25 man frames.

There may be a way for you to personally customize your version but you will have to remember what changes you make and remake them the next time you download a version of nUI as it would overwrite your changes.

06-14-12, 02:55 PM   #3
Wiltzu499
A Defias Bandit
Okey, it's a shame. Thank you =)

06-14-12, 03:09 PM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ah, I see where you may have gone wrong with the clock toggling...

when the /nui .... slash command lists show {....} curly braces it means type one of the options within it...

In the case of the clock commands it would be displayed as /nui clock {server|local} which means you either type /nui clock server to display the server time or /nui clock local to display the local time.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Customizing Layouts » Couple questions about minimap and clock.