03-07-11, 08:47 PM   #1
unknowndead
A Cyclonian

Cool Player PowerBar in the way? try this

i was doing Atramedes when i saw that the powerbar for his sound detection was pasted over 2 action bars and blocking me from using like 6 buttens(we wiped). so after spending like 30 min searching what blizz called that thing i found it "PlayerPowerBarAlt" so i got the addon "moveanything" http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...-anything.aspx
and used the macro /move PlayerPowerBarAlt and presto i can take it to a beter location. i hope this helps you guys with the same issue

03-12-11, 12:58 PM   #2
Crystalyn
A Murloc Raider

Hmmm I will have to try it because I find that irritating not having access to those buttons. It happens in the Cho'gall fight also.

03-15-11, 01:13 AM   #3
Tegarbah
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I used the same mode to move those bars. The annoying thing I find is the Move Anything mod disrupt the way the bags open. They were initially opening half off the screen and I had to manually reset their postion. Although then each bag opened in a specific spot on the screen rather than being anchored on the bag before it. So opening bag 4 only opened the bag almost in the middle of the screen. Would love another work around to move the sound and corrupted blood bars without that mod.

03-17-11, 09:41 PM   #4
unknowndead
A Cyclonian

this addon might help as an alternative http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...werbaralt.aspx have not tried it my self so i can not say it works for sure

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Player PowerBar in the way? try this