Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-30-12, 05:10 PM   #1
xmanii
A Murloc Raider
Two problems with carbonite and a suggestion

I made me a favorite for me to use for candy buckets, and I seem to have some problems with it. Made it just like it is shown here, and when I had made them in the past, it would take me directly to the next candy bucket, but now it is taking me all over the zones (looks like it wants me to go over the way points, which is what I thikn they are called that connects zones to one another for land mounts to use.) As I am on a flying mount, I just want the direct route to each candy bucket, to shorten my trip. Anyone know of a fix for this?
The way I made it, was get to the first point, control left click that, then all the following ones were control shift left click, while it is recording.

Another thing is, I have the mini map and carbonite map combined, and I can't get the map to stay on my screen. Meaning the mini map will show up if I click the carbonite shortcut icon, but if I hit M to pull up the big map, then M again to make it go away, I have to click the carbonite shortcut icon to make it appear again. Also have to do that when I first log on. Before, when I was using it, it would just load and work that way.

As for my suggestion, can we get an option to auto vendor greys, and auto repair, like in ElvUI?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Two problems with carbonite and a suggestion