01-22-08, 12:45 PM   #1
Trand0
A Defias Bandit
Arena UI

Hello,

First, i apologize for my bad english, i'm on it .
I'm going to tell you my situation.
I'm looking for performance in arena, 3v3 with warlock sl/sl /war/ druid heal, I have quite a clear idea of what ui i want, thing like two or three action bars at the bottom, aloft, pitbulls for player frames aside to the proximo window at the center.
It's just an idea coming from the best i have seen on players ui, but if i come here it's juste because i would like some "purified" ( i don't know if i can say that ) and very clean in order to see what's happening and being in a good environnement to keep a player cc'ed and a good assist on my druid and a powerful assist dps on my warrior.

If i'm wrong in my request in this forum, i'm really sorry, please ignore me.

Have a good day.
01-22-08, 08:23 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Considering you have listed some pretty specific mods that you want to use i would recommend just putting it together. If you need some layout help you can always post a screen shot and people will usually be willing to give their opinions on it.

Not exactly what you wanted to hear i suppose but considering you 'have a clear idea of the ui you want' it would be the best path.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
01-22-08, 08:40 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If you really want to use a pre-made UI, you can check out mine. It meets all of those requirements, but you'll have to add Aloft on your own.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-23-08, 01:33 AM   #4
Trand0
A Defias Bandit
thank you for your replies. I have watched your ui seerah, its pretty good . I have made my own yesterday night, here is the link http://i28.tinypic.com/dfcz7k.jpg
I think i will have a problem with proximo there and the rogues. If anybody could give me any advice on my interface i would be very pleased.

Have a good day, and once more thank you.
01-23-08, 10:34 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yeah, you shouldn't have Proximo there - with it that huge at least.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Arena UI