04-06-11, 09:34 AM   #1
Foerick
A Defias Bandit
List of ingedients in tooltip of finished product.

Is there an addon that will show what is used to make that craftable item in the tooltip of the item.

For example; Glyph of Example would have "Ingredients: Example Ink, Example Paper"

Quantities for each ingredient would be nice but not necessary.
01-01-12, 10:15 PM   #2
d-.-b
A Murloc Raider

I don't know if one exists or not, but I'd be interested in addon functionality like this as well.
02-05-12, 02:58 PM   #3
lilsparky
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
do you just list the base ingredients? what if the ingredients themselves are craftable?
02-06-12, 10:47 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

There is an addon that does this, but for the life of me I cannot remember what the name of it is, or if it's still being updated. The name had something to do with math... it's right on the tip of my tongue lol.
02-06-12, 11:42 AM   #5
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

SomeAssemblyRequired used to do this.
It hasn't been maintained in a long time.
(I'm always tempted to try revive it but haven't found the time, was my favorite)

Mendeleev (using LibPeriodicTable-3.1) is more recent but haven't tested if it still works.
This was available under the "used in" setting.

Reagent Tree is similar but not exactly that
(ingredients is a by product of it showing which chars can use an item for crafting)

I'd definitely use a maintained addon that does this myself, it was quite useful.
02-08-12, 09:47 AM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Dridzt View Post
Mendeleev (using LibPeriodicTable-3.1) is more recent but haven't tested if it still works.
This was available under the "used in" setting.

Mendeleev. That's the one!! Really nice addon if it still works. I remember it giving almost too much information hehe.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » List of ingedients in tooltip of finished product.