07-14-13, 03:31 PM   #2421
relay
A Murloc Raider
Hi Nib,

I dont know where I can move the achiviements frame (when i obtain an achieve), the loot win frame, and the options loot frame (where i choose need, greed or pass).

Thanks!

07-14-13, 05:00 PM   #2422
Keenen
A Murloc Raider
Nib,

Does RealUI also re-skin/move BigWigs as it does for DXE and DBM?

Thanks

07-14-13, 09:10 PM   #2423
Midjet
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hi there! I've got 1 small problem with the UI at the moment.

My chat settings don't seem to save, I like having a slightly darker less transparent background to help readability but every now and then it goes back to the RealUI default. What's this caused by and can I fix it?

07-14-13, 10:44 PM   #2424
Barana
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Loljayar View Post
First off, Great UI. Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked to death, but I've searched a little bit and figured I'd just ask.

Is there anywhere to reverse which way the bars go on your target frame/player frame? I figured out how to do it with the cast bar but not this.
You have to edit some stuff in the Overlay.lua file to get this to work.

Health:
  1. Navigate to this directory: <WoW install>\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\nibRealUI\HuD\UnitFrames
  2. Open Overlay.lua in any text editor (Notepad++/anything with line numbers preferable)
  3. Scroll to line #418 or, if you don't have line numbers, hit Ctrl-F and enter this:
    AngleStatusBar:SetValue(UF[UFUnit].health.bar, PerHP, majorUpdate)
  4. Change "PerHP" to "1-PerHP" (without quotes)
  5. Reload your UI in WoW
  6. Your health bar should now start fully colored and empty towards the right (or left for the target bar)

Power is easier:
  1. Perform steps 1 & 2 of Health section
  2. Scroll to line 152 or hit Ctrl-F and enter
    local ReversePowers
  3. Change your power bar settings as you'd like. true means it will start empty and fill (like rage and runic power), false means it will start full and empty(like mana and energy)
  4. If you'd like to change the way energy behaves (starts empty and fills) add this line after Sun Power:
    ["ENERGY"] = false,
    Your array should now look like this:
    local ReversePowers = {
    ["RAGE"] = true,
    ["RUNIC_POWER"] = true,
    ["POWER_TYPE_SUN_POWER"] = true,
    ["ENERGY"] = false,
    }
  5. Reload UI in WoW

Edit: Nib, is it at all possible to add these two changes to the options menu? It would make it much easier (especially for health) to modify for those that want to reverse their UF bars.

Last edited by Barana : 07-15-13 at 03:00 PM.

07-15-13, 12:27 PM   #2425
Beastly-TN
A Defias Bandit
For some reason, I can't move my Aura Tracking (Player). It's in the wrong position, it's meant to be above my castbar but it's like right on top of it, and I can't move it in the RealUI Positions options. It just doesn't want to move.

07-15-13, 04:01 PM   #2426
Fooki
A Defias Bandit
Could you tell me what the addon (aura tracking) is please. It also shows procs, just below the player frames.

Thanks
Fooks

Last edited by Fooki : 07-15-13 at 04:15 PM.

07-15-13, 04:13 PM   #2427
webster259
A Cyclonian
Windwalkers

Is there anyway to more precisely identify which aura is being tracked on the lists because as a windwalker if I have more that 10 stacks of Tigereye Brew and then activate the buff the tracker does not pop up, however if I have less than 10 then he timer will show up for how long I have left on the buff. I've tried to create a separate tracker for each by using the spellID but even when I put in the spellID for the actual activated buff Tigereye Brew it will still show up with the static stacking buff Tigereye Brew

Last edited by webster259 : 07-15-13 at 04:16 PM.

07-16-13, 01:41 AM   #2428
Pawnchy
A Kobold Labourer
I have two questions, I was hoping could be answered.

Sometimes the buff tracker below the unit frames will bug out and display even when not in combat. The only remedy is to reload my UI. It's not gamebreaking by any means but a tad bit annoying. Is there a fix for this?

Also, is it possible to copy in-game chat?

07-16-13, 02:55 AM   #2429
Banis
A Fallenroot Satyr
Auras

Hello, i have a little problem with this aura system. I've alread added some custom aure with spell id from wowhead, but the aura bar never track it, why ?

07-17-13, 10:53 AM   #2430
Kuhlemann
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hi,
first of all: Great UI.

But I have two minor problems which I can't solve by using the search function:

- I use the newest version, but I absolutely can't find a Readycheck Button.

- Additionally I don't see the Bloodlust/time Warp/ Ancient Hysteria buff with my death knight but I see the bloodlust buff with my shaman. Very strange. ^^

Last edited by Kuhlemann : 07-17-13 at 10:55 AM.

07-17-13, 03:01 PM   #2431
Skyotter
A Fallenroot Satyr
Some minor errors I am getting

Nib...

There is something that is giving me some weird errors.

1) Sometimes I am unable to battle a pet trainer because the option will not show up. However by disabling the RealUI interface, it will give me the option to pet battle.

Example: I click the NPC to talk to and "sometimes" it will not give the button to battle.

2) In the Throne of Thunder, I am unable to skip the mini-video that is in there, because realui is active.

Again minor things that I fix by turning the UI off, but still can be a bit buggy.

Just a heads up,

Sky \(^_^)/

07-17-13, 04:05 PM   #2432
Kuhlemann
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Skyotter View Post
Nib...

2) In the Throne of Thunder, I am unable to skip the mini-video that is in there, because realui is active.

Sky \(^_^)/

I am absolutely sure the cinematic before Tortos can't be skipt at all. This has nothing to do with RealUI.

07-17-13, 04:59 PM   #2433
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Nib,
Are u still with us?
Massive

07-17-13, 05:58 PM   #2434
zxa
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Levithana View Post
Attachment 7798

How can i change this information ?
Open up realUI config (Game menu in bottom left) go into
Advanced
-->
Advanced settings
-->
Expand HuD (You need to click the + Not just anywere on the tab)
-->
Stat display

Booom done

07-18-13, 04:43 AM   #2435
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Hey nib, just to let you know, Kui has updated with a smart tank mode setting. Hope all is well.

07-18-13, 04:01 PM   #2436
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey all. Haven't been around much, on vacation in a part of the world where Internet is... hard to come by Should be back soon.

07-19-13, 06:51 AM   #2437
FiesesAlien
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
How can i mange to see what debuffs i can dispell? Its hard to be a good healer when 90% of the Groups running around with debuffs i cant see and just need to "guess" like following:

Hmm... Bossfight. Someone of the two mages has the aoe-debuff... hmm... but which one? GOD DAMNIT! Why both of them are gnomes with the same outfit!!! Hate 50/50 Choices.

And Grid is like "Problem? "

I just want to stay with the UI because of only 1 fact: i like the life-bars. Otherwise i would kicked it out and switched to vudoh because i hate grid.

Stay crunchy
FiesesAlien

07-19-13, 11:31 AM   #2438
volt0220
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
health bar

I am not sure how to explain this clearly, but I was wondering if there's any way to get the class colors back on the health bars? I am referring to the ones that appear above other players in the opposite faction... when you press V (or is it ctrl+V?). It's very useful in BGs and arenas. I hate when all of them are red... can't distinguish targets as fast as I'd like to.

Overall, great UI!

07-19-13, 09:14 PM   #2439
shahad
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by volt0220 View Post
I am not sure how to explain this clearly, but I was wondering if there's any way to get the class colors back on the health bars? I am referring to the ones that appear above other players in the opposite faction... when you press V (or is it ctrl+V?). It's very useful in BGs and arenas. I hate when all of them are red... can't distinguish targets as fast as I'd like to.

Overall, great UI!
That's an option in the default interface options.

Go to Interface->Names and tick stuff.

07-21-13, 12:05 AM   #2440
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Hey Nib

I know you're away on vaca but just a few things I've found.

Seems to be a random space for me with the minimap icon menu under the minimap. Nothing major.

Every time I get a harmony proc as a resto druid (worgen if that makes any difference) I get the harmony proc and 2 blank boxes with it. Every time.

Is there any way for me to enable health text on the tooltip at all? Thanks

Gloks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI