03-13-11, 12:07 AM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
ZAM Launches Rift Database

Our friends over at ZAM are pleased to annouce the unveiling of their Rift database! Every player discovered weapon, armor piece, item, recipe, artifact collection, ability, and achievement is cataloged and searchable. It's like Wowhead.... for Rift!

Read on their site to learn more about how you can find exactly the piece of Rift information that you're looking for and what you can expect from the ZAM database in the coming weeks. But if you can't wait any longer, dive into the database and check things out!

Last edited by Dolby : 03-18-11 at 04:32 PM.
03-15-11, 02:17 AM   #2
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmmmm

Interesting. I'm a donator on this site. Do i get prem. services over there or is it a different thing ?

EDIT : Never mind. I think it could be a little early for them to get site specific prem. services update. I appear to get non adds that the http://www.zam.com/premium.html page said I would.

EDIT2 : Just noticed my profile page on there says "Premium Member". So answered my own question lolz !
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

Last edited by Bluspacecow : 03-15-11 at 02:43 AM.
03-15-11, 05:39 AM   #3
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Bluspacecow View Post
Hmmmm

Interesting. I'm a donator on this site. Do i get prem. services over there or is it a different thing ?

EDIT : Never mind. I think it could be a little early for them to get site specific prem. services update. I appear to get non adds that the http://www.zam.com/premium.html page said I would.

EDIT2 : Just noticed my profile page on there says "Premium Member". So answered my own question lolz !
<offtopic>(of course)
And just WHERE have you been??? We're missing you!

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
03-15-11, 08:22 AM   #4
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

So does anyone know can we recode the UI in Rift?

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
03-15-11, 08:58 AM   #5
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Can't alter it as of yet, other than moving things around on the screen.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
03-15-11, 09:27 AM   #6
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

Have they said if they are planing to allow us to do so? Redoing the UI has become my favorite part about WOW and have made up my mind that I wont play another mmo like it unless the interface can be as greatly modified as it can in wow. Especially when the ui on Rift looks almost identical to the default/normal blizzard UI that i cant stand.

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
03-15-11, 09:58 AM   #7
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
<offtopic>(of course)
And just WHERE have you been??? We're missing you!
I been around. Just haven't been answering many posts on here.

Becoming MVP for the Mac Tech support forums plus attempting to help out where I can on the Tech support forums sucks up a lot of my time.

That and dabbling in minecraft
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

Last edited by Bluspacecow : 03-15-11 at 10:00 AM.
03-19-11, 09:21 AM   #8
neolith
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Grimsin View Post
Have they said if they are planing to allow us to do so? Redoing the UI has become my favorite part about WOW and have made up my mind that I wont play another mmo like it unless the interface can be as greatly modified as it can in wow. Especially when the ui on Rift looks almost identical to the default/normal blizzard UI that i cant stand.
They are working on it, but nothing is set in stone yet.
Source: http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/03...t-hartsman-p2/

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » ZAM Launches Rift Database