08-22-12, 07:21 PM   #1
mattmattmatt
A Defias Bandit
Looking to Return to WoW

Hey guys! I played WoW for a little while, left to play SWTOR, and now I'm back. My toons are currently on Sargeras, but wouldn't mind going to any server that has alot of PvP (alliance side). Just looking for someone or people to do arenas with. If I transfer server, I plan on transferring my warlock (60?) or my shadow/disc priest (85) over. If we want to make alts, I already have a set of BoA "caster" gear so that it would go faster. Wouldn't mind doing arenas with an alt mage ,but I prefer the lock/priest more. Looking for SoR, but want to set something up first. Just reply on this thread and I'll check back often. Once we have something worked out, I will get you to send me the Scroll of Resurrection.
08-22-12, 07:36 PM   #2
Talyrius
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I can send you a SoR on any server you want. However, I play Horde, so we wouldn't be playing together.
08-22-12, 07:46 PM   #3
mattmattmatt
A Defias Bandit
Yeah I've never played Horde before. I am just looking for someone to level and do arenas with. I don't know anyone in RL that plays and playing solo gets boring really fast...
09-06-12, 03:36 PM   #4
Rxpert904
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up SoR

I can send a SoR to you, I play alliance on Illidan, I have a 85 rogue, 75 mage, 70 death knight and 69 hunter. Let me know, I'll check back soon and we can go from there.
09-06-12, 10:12 PM   #5
MiRai
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by Rxpert904 View Post
I can send a SoR to you, I play alliance on Illidan, I have a 85 rogue, 75 mage, 70 death knight and 69 hunter. Let me know, I'll check back soon and we can go from there.
All 7 of you guys?

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » Looking to Return to WoW