11-15-07, 06:00 PM   #1
MoonWitch
A Firelord
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
cyCircled_Stoned

Hey everyone,

Apparently this is the right thing to do, though it seems a bit odd to make a thread in new releases for a cyCircled skin. According to the FAQ I had to, so here I am :P

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ed_Stoned.html

It's my first attempt, or rather, my first skin - after many attempt. I hope it works as intended, I did test it locally, but a few things didn't make sense to me.

1. Why can't the dimensions in game and out of game be the same? It's guesswork it seems.
2. Colors seem to always go darker, unless you want them to be darker, then chances are it'll turn out lighter :P
11-15-07, 06:11 PM   #2
Coldfury
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
testing testing

mmmm i dont understand hehe

very nice skin btw
11-15-07, 06:14 PM   #3
MoonWitch
A Firelord
Originally Posted by Coldfury
testing testing

mmmm i dont understand hehe

very nice skin btw
LOL, thanks. I should have included you into the credits for emotional support as well LOL
11-15-07, 06:21 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I'll test when I get home tonight. Should go well with those old discord textures that were uploaded in the UI Screen thread on wowace the other day.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-15-07, 06:45 PM   #5
MoonWitch
A Firelord
I made it in protest! Everyone does the roth like borders, in eepanels, cyCircled Vol. And then Lanacan I think, posted about wanting a classic UI, so I figured it would be nice to have stone as texture. Going to make a minimap look of it too.

PS. How do you get the "Author" under your name?
11-15-07, 07:15 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It'll show up eventually for ya.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-15-07, 07:22 PM   #7
MoonWitch
A Firelord
I am sitting here with this huge grin on my face... LOL thinking on what else to make :P

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » cyCircled_Stoned